Mosque stabbing Saturday night

UPDATE....

Phew what a relief......

It was a FIGHT BETWEEN WORSHIPPERS....

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/birmingham-mosque-stabbing-man-arrested-4325427

This is ridiculous. Would this ever happen in a Christian Congregation.

This article is absolutely scandalous.
After reporting the event was a MUSLIM on MUSLIM attack the article then goes on to list the rise in Muslim attacks since Lee Rigby.

It does rightly say they the Police officer being stabbed in his line of duty will be bad press for islam.

God you're a dope. Can't wait to shout 'RACIST'.

Worra complete knob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links

Worra complete knob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you actually got a brain rattling inside your bonce?

As far as I can see you are the incumbent racist on DIYNOT.

I said it was a muslim attack on other muslims and a police officer as it happens.

I do not deny wanting to open peoples eyes to radical islam because I am very scared for our culture , heritage and future.

You on the other hand are just a racist idiot who cannot untangle the ideologies and point to the problems.

Have you actually got a brain rattling inside your bonce?

As far as I can see you are the incumbent racist on DIYNOT.

I said it was a muslim attack on other muslims and a police officer as it happens.

I do not deny wanting to open peoples eyes to radical islam because I am very scared for our culture , heritage and future.

You on the other hand are just a racist idiot who cannot untangle the ideologies and point to the problems.

You clearly don't understand what racism is do you. You are a dope. Simples.

Now show me a post that I have ever made that is RACIST and not ANTI-IMMIGRATION. (he won't).

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Standard Joe-90 response

Bracket followed by 'He wont' close bracket and rolleyes enoticon.

like this

(He won't) :rolleyes:

This response was found to represent 13756 posts of the 25678 posts Joe 90 has submitted.

Its placement is a tool to stifle debate by inferring the other poster has lied and acts as a shield to Joe-90s real agenda which is to distance himself from his own jibber-jabberings.

Sponsored Links
You clearly don't understand what racism is do you. You are a dope. Simples.

Now show me a post that I have ever made that is RACIST and not ANTI-IMMIGRATION. (he won't).

I'm waiting.

better pull up a chair matey. S'gonna be a loooong wait.

What lead you to being a racist anyway, There must have been an event in your life perhaps that caused you to become racist?
Was it being undercut by immigrant workers ?

Calling someone a racist these days is like calling someone a witch in the middle ages.
Say the magic word and you've won the argument, no need to actually debate it.
You could even say he was using "innapropriate language", that's another good one.
No wonder the countries fcked.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

In reality I hope its just a screwball 'care in the community' attack.

There have been plenty of them in the past.

You're right, there have been a lot of screwball attacks in the past, they appear to be on the increase, has there been an increase of screwballs in our population?
It`s the result of Care in the Community :idea: I must go now , Nurse Ratched is comming :eek:

better pull up a chair matey. S'gonna be a loooong wait.

What lead you to being a racist anyway, There must have been an event in your life perhaps that caused you to become racist?
Was it being undercut by immigrant workers ?

Either put up or shut up. Come on you sad dope PROVE IT. (he won't) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Yes the racist accusers would probably like to see people dunked in a lake and if they survive they are racist and if they drown they are innocent. :LOL:

same old guys incoherently spouting the same old S***E

on a DIY forum for years on end

Have ANY OF YOU actually made a DIFFERENCE to anything?

you are all laughable...debating the latest little bit of news or what you consider outrage, getting all hot under the collar

Muslims this, Poles that , Romanians the Other

On and On ad infinitum in some cases racking up 26000! + posts all pretty much the same and what have you achieved for all this TALK

SWEET FA, NADA , NOWT, ZILCH, ZERO, NOT A BEAN

hilarious waste of time and effort chaps

why don't you ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING?

Why don't you actually fck off? nob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hey its my old mate POOEY!

hows it going still here talking B***X eh still better than watching that shower of S***Te LFC every week eh?

where did you finish this season after all YOUR TALK 8th!

even EVERTON did better and er who WON THE LEAGUE AT A CANTER!

glad to see you haven't changed a bit and are still a big fat LOSEEEEER

Sponsored Links
Back