Mosque stabbing Saturday night

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
You haven't been on here bragging for a good while spacenob.
We've got another poster now called peterpizzpot, he's a better bragger than you ever were. So your place as the forum nob has been filled in your absence I'm afraid.

You haven't been on here bragging for a good while spacenob.
We've got another poster now called peterpizzpot, he's a better bragger than you ever were. So your place as the forum nob has been filled in your absence I'm afraid.

when is SUAREZ off to a decent team?

Maybe you should worry about your on teams problems with that other dipstick coming back. :rolleyes:

God you're a dope. Can't wait to shout 'RACIST'.

Worra complete knob. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Have you actually got a brain rattling inside your bonce?

As far as I can see you are the incumbent racist on DIYNOT.

I said it was a muslim attack on other muslims and a police officer as it happens.

I do not deny wanting to open peoples eyes to radical islam because I am very scared for our culture , heritage and future.

You on the other hand are just a racist idiot who cannot untangle the ideologies and point to the problems.

When did muslims become a race?

Anyway, is it a bad thing to be called a racist? It's only a name that has become overused in recent years by left wing authorities in this country and those stupid enough to swallow the line that flooding our country with millions of people who don't share our values is a good thing.

I know plenty of people who could never have been accused of being racist before the whole country was flooded with immigrants. I get accused quite often, but I don't necessarily see it as an insult. Anyway, I don't worry what such people think of me.

Sponsored Links
Back