Mosque stabbing Saturday night

Sponsored Links
Do you talk extra loud to foreigners trying to make yourself understood? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
I get accused quite often, but I don't necessarily see it as an insult. Anyway, I don't worry what such people think of me.

The problem is, our own people jumped on the bandwagon.
The word racist was like a fashion statement.
They sold us out. IMO
People will start to see the error of their ways. They're just starting to now. Far too late BTW.

I get accused quite often, but I don't necessarily see it as an insult. Anyway, I don't worry what such people think of me.

The problem is, our own people jumped on the bandwagon.
The word racist was like a fashion statement.
They sold us out. IMO
People will start to see the error of their ways. They're just starting to now. Far too late BTW.

you should come up with a name for yourselves

TUKBWDL: THE UNITED KINGDOM KEYBOARD WARRIORS DEFENCE LEAGUE

Boldly typing away for freedom.........week in .......week out.... week in...week out

you remind me of the 'PEOPLE'S FRONT OF JUDEA' from the
LIFE OF BRIAN!

No idea whatsoever.

The authorities know but are not releasing any details.

If it is a racist attack the authorities will be petrified of another Swedish backlash.
I would struggle to see how any Muslims in this country would attack others in a Mosque.

This is absoutely the worst case scenario just when peoples eyes were being opened to pervasive radical islam in the wake of Lee Rigby.

I think you are being absolutely ridiculous! We have nothing whatsoever to fear from the Swedish nationals, ITS the Norwegians we have to fear, they are quite capable of taking out all of our aircraft carriers with their missile technology!

We haven't got any aircraft carriers.

What a waste of posting a thread this has been then . . . :rolleyes:

What happened to sensible debate?

:?:

Hey the whole sad gang are here. Years later still chuntering on talking b&$$x

Still getting absolutely no where ! The deluded leading the moronic !

Just a quick question ....can anyone (without googling) remember the name of that USA soldier who went 'allegedly' bonkers and shot dead 16 innocent civilians in Afghanistan including women and children?

no one seems to mention it certainly barely in the press, no one has labelled him a terrorist, or demonized him in any way seems like the poor chap was just a having a bad day...ahh bless

And you wonder why some people especially some one as clearly unhinged as the Woolwich murderers react the way they do

I dunno maybe f&$k off out of their countries and leave them to their own ways
and maybe they might have less of an excuse to f&$k us up?

Just a thought for the evening

I

Well it was a minority off politicians who sent him out there. Shock and awe was the order of the day.
Maybe he had to gather his mate up into a plastic bag the day before.

Conflict is always nasty.

If you want to pursue your holy war then take it out on the likes of bliar and bush.

Sponsored Links
Back