Most inaccurate post?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Interested to see who's made outrageous claims which have subsequently proven to be false ....

Let's start with Joe-90:
One day I'll actually get through to you. The markets are crashing as the basic raw material that it runs on has gone up 6 fold in as many years ... The market won't go up until oil prices drop - and that will be never.

News today:
Oil prices plunged below $130 a barrel on Thursday, a fall that helped lift Wall Street out of bear market territory.
Source: http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/4b263c98-...ea-11dc-9309-0000779fd2ac.html?nclick_check=1

:LOL:

Luvly jubbly

MW

Sponsored Links
You have to look at these things over a time period. Why don't you know that?
It'll soon be back up again.

The market won't go up until oil prices drop - and that will be never
You posted this and it seems clear enough to me.

Unless we are all expected to frame your nonsense claims with some perceptive second sight :rolleyes:

Try posting facts rather than opinions and supposition and we won't need to.

MW

Just as I guessed. You know nothing about fiscal matters and therefore have no money. Bet you live in a Council house.

Sponsored Links
Yup, as I thought ... You've totally lost this one now ... Joe-90: 0 ... Megawatt: 1 ... Keep them coming :cool:

BTW ... Are you saying that only poor people live in council houses? ... More Joe-90 judgemental and bigoted nonsense :rolleyes:

MW

He did this with me. The more I posted, the more annoyed (and rude & insulting) he got.

I don't get annoyed. The price of oil will fluctuate, but over a period of time will only ever rise. It's already on the way back up again.

If you had any money invested you'd know that, but alas, you are just a 'wannabe rich' Internet 'be-who-you-want-to-be' fraud.

Never mind mega.

To bring some constructive aspects to this,somewhat juvenile, tit for tat posting, we have to bring some optimism to try to counter the ,seemingly, gleefully posted pessimism.
There is no doubt, there are great changes coming about and, as our industrialized world made the change from coal & steam, we, or generations to come, will be enjoying the benefits of a developing science and engineering, which will see our homes, vehicles, and industrial plants, powered by hydrogen based fuel cells and nuclear power. The diminishing stocks of fossil fuels, and their effects on the environment, are just the conditions which will spur on forward looking industrial entrepreneurs to develop, as yet unheard of, wonders of energy production. The new industries, in fuel cell development, solar, wave, and wind power generation, will more than compensate for the reductions in conventional energy production. It won't happen overnight but, there will come a time when oil will be looked upon as the least desirable, and most antiquated method of, energy production

It won't happen at all never mind overnight. Why do you believe there is some magic machine just waiting to take over from oil? Wishful thinking and nothing more. Post proof if you have it. (he won't)

Joe-90 wrote:
If you had any money invested you'd know that, but alas, you are just a 'wannabe rich' Internet 'be-who-you-want-to-be' fraud.
This statement just like everything else you post is without substance or fact quite clearly demonstrated by the fact that you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about me :rolleyes:

You have never been able to substantiate any of your claims or opinions when asked to do so and are therefore without credibility.

You are quite simply a sad self-opinionated little man with an ego far larger than your intellect.

MW

Joe-90 wrote:
This statement just like everything else you post is without substance or fact quite clearly demonstrated by the fact that you know absolutely nothing whatsoever about me :rolleyes:

You have never been able to substantiate any of your claims or opinions when asked to do so and are therefore without credibility.

You are quite simply a sad self-opinionated little man with an ego far larger than your intellect.

MW

I know you to be an idiot that knows nuffinck about markets (other than the cheap fruit market in town on a a Wednesday) :LOL:

I find your fascination about me, my life and my financial position rather worrying ... Do you fancy me or something? :LOL:

I can GUARANTEE that I could keep you in the manner to which you'd like to become accustomed.

MW

You know nothing about how finance works - are you on a pension that gets paid into your bank? Or does your missus hold the purse strings? :LOL: :LOL:

I do not waste my life worrying about £'s ... I pay others to do it for me ... And they are VERY good at it.

MW

Sponsored Links
Back