Mould Problem in home

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I live in a 3 storey end terrace house, internally across all 3 floors on the bottom corner of the house (gable end bit) i have either damp patches or a lot of mould, it is the same in all 3 rooms on each level at this corner of the house. The bottom floor just has damp patches in the corner where as the middle floor has a lot of mould but no signs of any dampness the loft room has both damp and mould it is all in the same corner,nowhere else in the house is affecetd just the intenral bits on this one corner

Before i ask anyone to come and have a look and waste money on wrong people etc can anyone give me any advcie on what could be causing this?
If i do need to get someone out what trade would it be? im in Halifax in West yorkshire if anyone knows of anyone.

thanks

Sponsored Links
in addition to the above, i noticed the mould/damp around a month ago - we do get a lot of condensation on the windows so i made an effort to leave windows open in these 3 rooms every day, wiped the mould away with bleach/water but its now come back, its green/black spots on wall and has gone red in some places (cream walls) and a wardrobe backs on to one of the walls (about a foot space between wall/wardrobe) which has got white fur on the back

Thanks, I did read that thread but felt mine was possibly a different scenario given that the only 3 affected areas are all on the same corner of the house? plus we dont put washing on radiators

Sponsored Links
A photo or two of that external corner of the house might help.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back