MS Word 2003 PDF plug-in

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Can anyone recommend a reliable (and preferably free!) plug-in for MS Word 2003 that will convert word documents into PDF?

Sponsored Links
pdf995 works with it.

INstall the full suite and you get to do all sorts with a PDF.

pdf995 works with it.

INstall the full suite and you get to do all sorts with a PDF.

mattylad, do you get a watermark of some kind with that one? I think I tried downloading that one before and you do unless you pay but can't really remember.

I have TinyPDF on my machine which for Word and the like is great and you don't get a watermark (but you don't get to change the settings) but I have no idea where it came from. I don't ever recall loading it on.:confused: When you download the trial from TinyPDF you get the watermark but can change the settings.

For cad stuff I use deskPDF but you get a watermark which is a footer not not a dirty great think in the middle of the each page but can manipulate the PDF settings :confused:

NO, no watermark - you only have to put up with the advert screen that comes with it, its only there for a second & you can close it.

You can change the settings, include security, signatures, take pages out of PDF's, split or combine, rotate existing, all sorts of PDF editing features - all for free.

Sponsored Links
I use Open Office if I want to make PDF it's built in to that. Somewhere I got deskPDF which is like a printer driver and if you select it as a printer it will produce a PDF. That one says it will produce watermarks once trail peroid has gone but does not do it with version I have?

Back