MUSLIMS ARE THEY OFF THERE HEADS? OR THEY AFTER OR HEADS OFF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Let's not forget that Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, and I invite you all to think about the sorts of things Christians were getting up to in the 1400s, and how tolerant they were of criticism, dissent and lampooning...

Oh that makes it alright then..... :rolleyes:

No, we shouldn't. But it's still tarring with the same brush what some of the posters post here.

Zampa said:
allgoom said:
It's only a matter of time before it goes off big time in this country.
We are far to soft, but the time is comming when people will get sick of this sh:t.

But it wont mate...we dont stand together like other races do..all that will happen is gangs of dopey skinheads going around in pakcks of five beating up single defenceless pakistanis

We couldnt organise a riot in a brewery!

No, I think it will happen, it is only gonna take a couple more attrocities. People are starting to realise that this can not go on. You read the papers round here and it's more often than not these imigrants who are commiting the crimes. This muslim religion is a disgrace, but then again so are most religions, actually encouraging people to become sucide bombers. Fair enough let them get on with it in there own country, but don't come to mine and expect to get away with it.

Sponsored Links
ban-all-sheds said:
Let's not forget that Islam is about 600 years younger than Christianity, and I invite you all to think about the sorts of things Christians were getting up to in the 1400s, and how tolerant they were of criticism, dissent and lampooning...
spoken like a proper limpy

fak me you have to be jokin aint ya m8 wtf have u been drinking to come out with sh*** like that

cant you at least be against the militant part of islam:cool:

you just dont understand the big picture ..
us brits hate blair .. ,
he wants changes to be passed ??????????????????
then ....

a terrorist bomb goes off ... where MI5 had all boxed off with that terrorist house in about ... ;)

mi5 told police brazil was bomber

bomber is guy next door ....
when it went too MP forces ,
they told brasilian was terrorist ...
when the call went onto it was told pick him up ,
PICK HIM UP .. IF POSS THAT WAS COMMANDER BLAIR , very wrong a guy on the grown said NO ....

which with radio chatter ,sp was watch .

"pick him up .. pick him up ...... "as the SPG squad heard on radio clatter on running after the guy they heard "
"take him out .."

"take him out .."

"take him out .."

211013HMOl_w.jpg

FAO 'WOODYOULIKE'........YES IT WORKED FINE...SORRY I REPLIED TO YOUR EMAIL VIA OUTLOOK

Now they have burned down the embassy,s how would they like it if we burned down thier mosk,s if they had the power to enslave us this creed of infadels would have had us all on the chopping block it,s a good job evelution is on or side at the mo but it,s time to bring out the sword and cut down are foe,s i think churchhill will be turning in is grave at the moment if he knew what was going on, and hitler would be laughing is socks off.

Im sure them rats an mices are bricking it for tomorrow an whispering ......yeah that dole fellas there well we are million miles away .. lol..lol

it,s a good job evelution is on or side at the mo
Erm....you sure its really on your side? :LOL:

it,s time to bring out the sword and cut down are foe,s i think churchhill will be turning in is grave at the moment if he knew what was going on, and hitler would be laughing is socks off.
At last I agree with you Bob.....but it would be what you want to put into practice that they'd be responding to....and don't forget Gandhi, he'd be none too chuffed with your proposals :D

Now they have burned down the embassy,s
Yes, these are extremists (not a thing anyone could ever lay at your door?!) and if it happened in this country should be punished to the full extents of the law.

they are not extremisht that excuse is bandied about too much

muslims want to take over this country

no one was warned about 9/11 7/7 and some of you so called mild muslims must have known about it

they are all guilty every one of them as they follow islam

lets use the same brush and tar them itll be a lot easier to police when we know there mosks down ( terrorist training camp)

islam has no place in the uk we are supposedly a christian nation let those that are here either practice that or nothing

Moz said:
were were on about rats ... ..oh slogger

ok there lad ? :)

Come to think of it moz a rat is a rat and a mussie is a mussie they are very similar creatures to me similar behavour and living paterns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back