My 2nd House Renovation-Lots of Pics!

Sponsored Links
Looks brilliant mate. I'm doing very similiar things. Unfortunately I don't have before pics because the house used to belong to my girlfriends grandparents who are no longer with us so only after pics because of memories. Will take them and get them posted.

I'm fitting a hardwood floor in my hall way and wondered where you got that built in mat from by your front door? Looks brill and really want one! Can such things be purchased or do i diy it?

n519846572_665245_3204.jpg

Sponsored Links
Someone seems to have stolen the road sign that was on the flank wall before the roof for the garage went up :rolleyes:

just out of interest where did you get those tiles for your bathroom? Also whats the size of them?

Done a great job mate!

Top job! Reminds me a lot of my first house, that had to be completely renovated and took 6 months and all of my spare time. Well worth it in the end though.

Steve

Hi there,

First off iam new to the forum. I just bought my first ever house with my new wife. It was valued at 180K for pristine condition, 120K for current condition and we got it for 105K. It is a 1950's house and requires all new windows, doors, plumbing GSH, and full rewire. I was just wondering how much you paid for all yours for materials only as i have a few friends also.

Thanks.

Awseome job btw.

Great report there. Thank you for taking the time to post your project. Pictures say so much more.

Jordan.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back