my boiler does not make water hot!!

Don't touch the Yellow - that is gas. On the valve with the black handle, is that connected to the flexi hose, with a long chrome connector about 4" long connected at the other end.

Probably good advise to stop the advise here. He obviously has no clue and if its at 1.1 already it should be working.

Sponsored Links
well i put the cover back this afternoon but as i can see on its guidbook it is 'DHW inlet' which is conected to 'DHW filter' and it is gone to 'Divertor valve'.
the guidbook is online if you google it (i appreciate it)and of course i have here with me too.

well i put the cover back this afternoon but as i can see on its guidbook it is 'DHW inlet' which is conected to 'DHW filter' and it is gone to 'Divertor valve'.
the guidbook is online if you google it (i appreciate it)and of course i have here with me too.

Get the landlord (Not Codys i hope) out, failing that phone the manufacturers out, or i will come tomorrow for £50 without garanteeing a fix :D

more than likely a prob with inside mate (stats) - get someone out who knows what theyre doing.

Sponsored Links
more than likely a prob with inside mate (stats) - get someone out who knows what theyre doing.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back