my boiler does not make water hot!!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i have new installed boiler since last year but recently does not make fire to make hot water and sometimes water is just warm. any suggestion?

Sponsored Links
well, yes i am thinking about it but it is not under warranty at the moment after this one year because it is present :D from landlord. i am not sure they will accept it or not!! :D

Sponsored Links
Then it is the responsibility of the landlord to call out an engineer. What boiler is it with only 12months warranty

it has 24 month warranty 12, months gone, it is Sime Ecomfort 25 HE

when i use hot water is 40 and for radiator is on 80

so what can i do just topping up!!
if you know it, please tell me how
thanks

If the pressure on the pressure gauge is between 1 to 1.5bar, then all is well. If the pressure is reading zero, then under the boiler is a metal flexi pipe about 8" long. There are 2 valves with a black handles, connected to this hose. turn one on, then the other you will hear water going thru the pipes, as soon as the pressure is between 1 - 1.5bar TURN OFF THE VALVES.

it is just one yellow and one black handle. pressure is 1.1

Don't touch the Yellow - that is gas. On the valve with the black handle, is that connected to the flexi hose, with a long chrome connector about 4" long connected at the other end.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back