My g(?)sless mate.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Went to his place for the w/e and it was freezing.
All right during the day but had to put coats & hats on to watch tele. I Wouldn't be surprised if the fish in his pond are warmer than us. If I were younger I would have had an early night with my woman, so had to settle for a lovely cup of hot chocolate.
He's going to be visited by a supplier during the week to negotiate a new meter and connection. I take it you'll all be wishing him well, which I'll pass on as usual.
His situation reminds me of when I was younger and wanted to play a real game of football...but we couldn't find the goal posts.

Sponsored Links
Went to his place for the w/e and it was freezing.
All right during the day but had to put coats & hats on to watch tele. I Wouldn't be surprised if the fish in his pond are warmer than us. If I were younger I would have had an early night with my woman, so had to settle for a lovely cup of hot chocolate.
He's going to be visited by a supplier during the week to negotiate a new meter and connection. I take it you'll all be wishing him well, which I'll pass on as usual.
His situation reminds me of when I was younger and wanted to play a real game of football...but we couldn't find the goal posts.

So think about all those without heat, like my boiler is fubar £150 for the part, £150 for fitting. Or the elderly, that can't afford heating..

Some people live like that on a daily basis, not all live in the clouds like you, to slag your mate off..What a mate you are, to slag your mate off..

Do you still live with Mummy and Daddy, and they pay your bills? What a rediculous post to make.

I and others on this site who have read this post carefully, have noticed that no name has been used.
So, thank you for your usual stylish erudite contribution.

Sponsored Links
P.S. If you continue to use the words that appertain to Plumbing or Heating we will both get slung off this forum.

Back