My Hobby.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I was given an Airfix model of an Avro Lancaster for my birthday last year and eventually started to build it, (in fits and starts due to other commitments at the time), until a friend suggested mounting it on a diorama. The diorama eventually turned out as a display style coffee table pictured below.
P1000799.JPG
P1000804.JPG

The sliding drawer enables us to add little features as time goes by. We now have a little WI stall selling cakes and jam on the village green at the bottom right corner, some school children with bikes watching from the bushes on the left and various other features in the pipeline at some future date.

Sponsored Links
A good idea, otherwise stuff ends up not getting done at all, broken, or gathering dust on a shelf.

Think if I put lights in it the ARP wardens would severely slap my wrists.

Sponsored Links
That looks great.

I want one, but I'm afraid having something like that in the middle of our living room would result in divorce proceedings!

That looks great.

I want one, but I'm afraid having something like that in the middle of our living room would result in divorce proceedings!

Then what are you waiting for?????

Get building! :LOL::LOL:

Some LED streetlight type lights, powered via a hidden button, a siren that goes off and the lights go out.

Some explosions n so on...

You could really go to town.

But a couple of LED lights would enhance it when the lights are off.

Some LED streetlight type lights, powered via a hidden button, a siren that goes off and the lights go out.

Some explosions n so on...

You could really go to town.

But a couple of LED lights would enhance it when the lights are off.

I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!!!
(Though think the explosions are beyond me. :) )

Sponsored Links
Back