My pond filter UV lamp Ballast Info

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Dear sirs
I am trying to match an Electric Ballast to suit my U V lamp within my pond filter(hozelock bioforce revolution).
My existing ballast has blown ref: Landlite Model EBCF-118D which I conclude is no longer available.
I have temp purchased a TRIDONIC PC 1/2X26-42 TC PRO which I am advised is identical, unfortunately having read the data printed thereon there is a difference in wording.

Being Old ballast read U-out=600v,
New ballast reads U-out =330V.
is this Ok to use and if possible what do the references mean.

Thank you in anticipation MDK

Sponsored Links
Thank you for the quick response, much appreciated.

Can I presume that if I connect it will only mean that the bulb might not strike or can worst happen ie blow bulb or ballast etc

Sponsored Links
Can I presume that if I connect it will only mean that the bulb might not strike or can worst happen ie blow bulb or ballast etc
You should presume that if you do connect it you will find it harder to return, and that if you return it before trying to use it things will go much more smoothly for you.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back