My Shed

Sponsored Links
nice job dan bet your pleased :D :D :D

best way to make your own as you get what you like ;)

Sponsored Links
will do ive just have to concrete the floor and get some power down there then ill get some pics

Just reading through your other projects and they are excellent. I particularly like how you hacked those print servers! I would never have thought printer servers could be used like that, as a matter of fact I have a couple of old netgear ones floating about so might give it a go!

Also are you a programmer/developer by profession?

Hi Neds,

Glad you liked them, I'm really pleased with the print server mods too, they are working really well at home. If you liked them, you'll also like my automated lights, they are a bit Geek too! www.yourmissus.com/lighting/

I do a bit of programming, well scripting really (mainly perl, shell and php/html/sql etc..) but only for fun outside of work (I have a couple of online businesses and the like)

Anyway, nice to talk to someone who's interested in the same stuff as me,
Cheers
-Dan

very nice shed. beats a B&Q £99 special hands down

I hope it is securely held down to ground / founds.

one comment - you said you needed a big shed for a ride-on mower..what are you mowing with that? Garden looks like a postage stamp! I assume you have other acres elsewhere, or are a gardener by trade?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back