Mynute 20e not working

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

I have a 6 year old Vokera Mynute 20e that has stopped working. It has had a new pcb about two years ago and been serviced a few times.

Having just come back from a weeks holiday where we had turned the time clock off, it simply won't fire. Controlled by a danfoss clock and box. Pre-payment meter installed but full of credit. I did start to check the 240v connections but my multi meter just packed up. Warning light is not flashing red (like it normally does if the gas has ran out etc) or any colour. Pressure is around 1bar. The safety valve does have a small leak which i've never got round to sorting out but i do keep the presure topped up with the filling loop.

Basically when i call for heating or hot water the fan and pump (i think) will start running but no ignition. Both motorized valves are working normally although the heating one has got stuck a few months back but no problems since.

Anybody any ideas what to check??

Thanks Philip

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back