National Farmers Union want to reintroduce Neonicotinoid - disasterous for bees

I'm surprised you are trying to spread misinformation.....the EU have not sanctioned the use of neonicotinoids....it is member states.

Oh dear you have uncovered evidence that EU member states retain their sovereignty.

'Emergency authorisations'

Authorized by who Notch, authorized by who.

Sponsored Links
Ze French are also lobbying the EU for a return of Neonicotinoids as their Beet farming is being devastated and an alternative can't be found. Since they were banned in 2018, the EU have sanctioned the use of Neonicotinoids on 67 separate occasions, probably in France.

I'm surprised you didn't mention that Gal.;)

Interesting you posted that.

Another self own - if countries use loopholes then a) it proves its banned and b) the EU is not overbearing dictatorial as you make out c) NFU are not asking for loopholes but new regulations.

Oh filly. I suggest you listen to some Richard Wagner - his prelude & entrance of the Gods into Valhalla.

Sponsored Links
Interesting you posted that.

Another self own - if countries use loopholes then a) it proves its banned and b) the EU is not overbearing dictatorial as you make out c) NFU are not asking for loopholes but new regulations.

Oh filly. I suggest you listen to some Richard Wagner - his prelude & entrance of the Gods into Valhalla.

see post #1

Back