need a good quality digital camera...

Fujifilm finepix cameras are in my opinion the best Digi cams around for quality of image, functionality and price, really affordable with the style of a DSLR.

Something cheerful like the S1600, its cheap but will do everything you need it to and more, a worthwhile investment

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...=X&ei=A0XfTZnqGYGr8APs4OSrCg&ved=0CHwQ8wIwBQ#

If you're after compact, something that can fit in your pocket then go for something lke the Finepix JV100, dead cheap on price but not on quality, they're just great all round cameras

http://www.google.co.uk/products/ca...X&ei=A0XfTZnqGYGr8APs4OSrCg&ved=0CI4BEPMCMAk#

I would have agreed with some of the statements made here a few years ago regarding actual film Vs Digital cameras. But technology these days makes it cheaper and far more enjoyable taking photo's Digitally, viewing them instantly on the back of the camera, able to delete the blurred or dark pics, it's bought photography out of the preofessonal game and given the quality to amateurs.

You don't have to snap thousands of pics and then store them never to be seen again, there are as has been mentioned digital photo frames to display around the house.

You still have the option to print and it's never been cheaper. Snappy Snaps is on almost every town highstreet or even upload via the internet, they charge next to nothing per print and you get to select the ones you like the best as opposed to printing out all the pics and have a fair few that have those little stickers on them telling you they're too dark or out of focus.. like you didn't know yourself they feel they have to point out your bad photography.

You've probably already guessed, i'm a real fan of digital, recently bought a Canon 450D DSLR and it's taken my photography to the next level, love it.

We've got a fair few photo albums of the kids building up and each pic in there is a great shot.

Good luck with whatever you choose though, it'll be a great investment.

Sponsored Links
cheers to all replies plenty there for me to make my choice and decide which 1 to purchase..the camera is mainly for the house project mainly to start with but also all occasions in the future tbh. :) just want good clear photos medium range price thats all..cheers again

cheers to all replies plenty there for me to make my choice and decide which 1 to purchase..the camera is mainly for the house project mainly to start with but also all occasions in the future tbh. :) just want good clear photos medium range price thats all..cheers again

Sponsored Links
Back