Need a new rosewood uPVC door panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hey folks,

Hope everyone is enjoying a festive break. We got a cat recently and she wasn't going to be going out a few months yet, but after going out she seems fine and is driving us bonkers maowing to go in and out so it's cat flap time.

I have a rosewood uPVC door at the back, it's got mouldings so I think I need a flat panel. I've removed the panel and measured it and the only online replacement I can find is.as below. Am I being unrealistic about the cost? I did not think the uPVC would cost so much.

Can anyone recommend any other suppliers please or tell me this is what it costs, get your wallet out you skinflint.

I did have a look at petpanel but it seems they only do white and no colours.

All the best for the new year.

Larry

Sponsored Links
Here's an alternative supplier - I'm afraid I can't endorse them, but I've nearly bought a panel from them!

Sponsored Links
Thank you Ronnie, I appreciate it. I've ordered a reinforced one as the old one was just foam.

I'm sure it will be worth every penny when the cat can let herself in and out instead of maowing at me all the time ;)

Cheers

Larry

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back