UPVC Back Door replacement panel?

28 Mar 2003
Reaction score
United Kingdom
My back door has a double glazed glass top half and a solid panel bottom half with a leaky cat flap in it which I don't need.
Where can I obtain a replacement panel to fit to eliminate the draughts in my kitchen?
Or maybe I could use some upvc material to cover the cat flap hole?
Thanks for any help.
Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links