Need help attaching a mirror to a wall

Why bother?

Again, ask yourself the same question. Why did you bother correcting his minor and harmless typo?

Why do you make it a huge issue? It was a minor issue, you make it a huge issue. Defend yourself.

I couldn't care less, the more you make yourself out to be an idiot, but go out and hang yourself. I'll give you the rope, you use it.

Sponsored Links
Why bother?

Again, ask yourself the same question. Why did you bother correcting his minor and harmless typo?

Why do you make it a huge issue? It was a minor issue, you make it a huge issue. Defend yourself.

I couldn't care less, the more you make youeself out to be an idiot, but go out and hang yourself. I'll give you the rope, you use it.

It's a minor issue and you couldn't care less.. but you still posted!

Thanks for the death threat, it'll look nice on my wall with all the others from internet thugs. Now, for some sleep..

Why bother?

I couldn't care less, the more you make youeself out to be an idiot, but go out and hang yourself. I'll give you the rope, you use it.

It's a minor issue and you couldn't care less.. but you still posted!

Thanks for the death threat, it'll look nice on my wall with all the others from internet thugs. Now, for some sleep..

EH? WHAT death threat? You are seriously deluded. Good luck.

Sponsored Links
Back