need help - biasi 24s central heating on constantly

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
when the control is swithced to c/h & hot water my central heating comes on automatically (although the slider is set to off) :(

if the control is set to hot water only my central heating still comes on :(

it does not matter whether the central heating slider is set to on, off or timed is still comes on automatically.

..basically mycentral heating runs 24/7 (unless i turn the boiler off via the plug or boiler control) :( :( :(

what can the problem be?

i have replaced the diaphragm and gas valve in the past 12 months to solve other problems i had.

any help would be much appreciated.

thanks

Sponsored Links
The hot water flow demand switch is stuck at "on".

This will either be because the gland has leaked water into the switch OR because the pin has jammed.

Both these causes are likely to be caused by dirt in the system.

Since the gas valve has to be removed to access these parts I cannot give advice on how to do it to anyone who is not CORGI registered.

We charge £127 for replacing the switch and gland and checking the operation and setup of the boiler.

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back