Need help identifying shower type

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone. Our shower controls are old and we cannot read any of the settings on them, plus they look a bit tired, so I want to replace them. The problem is, I cannot quite identify the type I need, and so can't find any replacements online. I have attached a couple of photos, showing the separate hot and cold water pipes coming up the wall, which will stay, to the bar valve (?) at the top with the controls, which I want to replace. I can find lots of bar valve types, but they all have the inputs coming directly into the back from the wall and not from underneath like mine. Any help with tracking down a replacement or type would be very much appreciated! Matt

PXL_20240331_125157028.jpg

PXL_20240331_125207079.jpg

Sponsored Links
If you want to replace with a bar type shower do a web search for shower back plate elbows.
Existing pipework may need a bit of adapting but easy enough.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back