Help identifying shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello

I think the thermostat has gone in my shower and I'd like to replace the cartridge. Problem is I don't know the make so can't find any instructions for doing so. I've attached a few photos to help identify.

I've managed to remove the handles and plate but then not sure what I need to do next. It's very similar to a Cruze Concealed Shower Valve system, like the below
[link]http://www.victorianplumbing.co.uk/...n=googlebase&gclid=CNfp57zEkMkCFSQHwwodO0MJaA[/link]

I found a video for changing cartridges on the Cruze which suggested you needed to turn the water supply off to the shower before changing the cartridge. However I cannot see where to do this with my shower.

Does anyone recognise the shower unit? Or advise how I can replace the cartridge?

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMAG0559.jpg
    IMAG0559.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMAG0560.jpg
    IMAG0560.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 126
  • IMAG0561.jpg
    IMAG0561.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 148
Sponsored Links
If the shower does not have any local isolation/service valves, then you need to pay a visit to the stop tap/cock!
The valves can be removed by taking of any cir-clips and loosening the nuts off.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back