Need help on identifing part on ferroli 77ff

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, my boiler started to leak water very badly this morning and have found the culprit but i dont know what its called. the part is a silver ball with a tyre valve on it which screws into the water inlet to the boiler. it has no wires to it. thanx jim.

Sponsored Links
Was a Ferrroli service agent but I can't recall this part. Sounds like a mini shock arrestor/expansion vessel.

Yes it is a expansion vessel thank you. found out by searching the web, now i need to know if it has to be boiler specific or will any one fit with the same rating as i have no hot water and two grubby kids lol.

I should search the web, worked last time.

Any expansion vessel (potable) will work, but if you want it to fit then the OEM part will be best. You won't get one today.

Sponsored Links
OM is about £60 and a 8lt external on which i knopw is a bit big is only £18 so dont know what tomdo ,ill have a think

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back