need help with new thermostatic shower install

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i am just about to start installing a new thermostatic mixer shower in my bathroom. i have a combi boiler and no water tank.

the water pressure is not that great. however i have use a mixer shower off my bathroom taps and its seems to work ok.

would this be the case with a thermostatic mixer?

i am going to fit a shower tray in the corner of my bathroom dose it matter where i put the drain hole in the tray?

ant new tips are great full.

Sponsored Links
The shower should be fine.

does the tray not have a hole in it already?

thanks guys, the shower try dose have a hole in it.

i have been told i may have to raise it off the floor the beams go across and i may not be able to cut them? they are 6" x 2"

i also want to move the radiator will i have to drain all the system and re fill up again to do this?

Sponsored Links
i have been told i may have to raise it off the floor the beams go across and i may not be able to cut them? they are 6" x 2"

i also want to move the radiator will i have to drain all the system and re fill up again to do this?

you don't have to, but on a combi just as easy to.

is there a way to temp plug the pipes if i cut them off?

yes if i can, or just until i move the rad to the other wall?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back