Need someone who can make me a reception counter

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys I want someone who is able to make me a reception counter for my premises.

It needs to be a curved counter with a seamless matt white finish but more details shall be provided once I find some interested people

If you can, please send me some photos of previous work to ***************************

Sponsored Links
Please note rule 4 (Posts or signatures should not contain any contact details. ) - See here for more information.

The chaps just looking for someone decent to do him a small job rather than any old idiot out the yellow pages.

Plenty of silly posts to moderate in GD

Sponsored Links
o lol forgot all about this thread

ive tried yellow pages and to be honest theres nothing too good.

It would be great to find someone in this community who could take advantage of a nice little opportunity but at the same time I get something that i need.

cheers

If you haven’t found any one to undertake out your project, being a professional cabinet maker I will be only too pleased to give you a quotation. But to do this I will need your contact details. I have had a look on you contact page and found no contact details.

I couldnt find contact details for you also, likewise just send me a message and ill respond

cheers

Back