Need spool for Gardentec strimmer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Several years ago I bought a 3-in-1 cordless garden tool set comprising strimmer, hedge trimmer and grass cutter.
The model number may be BJ 2006 which is stamped on all 3 items but I’m not certain as the manual has no details of model number.
The spool holding the cutting line on the strimmer broke some years ago and has also been misplaced (as are many things in my garage).
As the Gardentec website (China) does not list cordless strimmers, does anyone know of a replacement part for the spool as I want to start using it at the allotments to cut grass?

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Maybe if you take the spool to a garden mechanisation centre they can fix you up with a universal replacement......take the fixing screw too though as many of these machines have a left hand thread connection.
John :)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back