Need to replace a hansgrohe mixer cartridge,

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The hansgrohe mixer is 20 years old and I don't even know the model, so I know it's optimistic to expect to find the thermostatic cartridge, but I thought I would ask here on the offchance that someone could advise. I believe that the alternative is very involved work, with broken tiles etc.
But, if I do need to replace the whole mixer, can anyone please advise a good model of mixer? How much could I expect a london plumber to charge for replacing the mixer?

Attachments

• Mixer1.jpeg
    Mixer1.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 51
Sponsored Links
Is this Hansgrohe Axor? I’ve got same shower mixer in en-suite bathrobe in one our old flat and trying to figure out how to replace cartridge in the bathtub mixer which is just below the shower mixer, and tiling looks like very familiar.

Good luck!

Sponsored Links
Is this Hansgrohe Axor? I’ve got same shower mixer in en-suite bathrobe in one our old flat and trying to figure out how to replace cartridge in the bathtub mixer which is just below the shower mixer, and tiling looks like very familiar.

Good luck

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back