NEFF dishwaser S44E43B0GB/23 Anti-Flood Device tripping

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone,
I think I've got a leaking float/float switch which keeps leaking water into the tray below which in turn keeps activating the anti-flood device and the machine cuts out mid-cycle and won't finish its program. The water light comes on but there is definitely water getting into the machine because it completes its wash cycle first but won't rinse because it's getting flooded in the tray below. I'd just like to know how do I actually replace the float assembly? The float (seen towards the back of the picture) is like a grey dome which moves up and down inside the dishwasher but no matter how hard I pull, this grey domed cap just won't come off. Neff seem to make it fiendishly difficult to work on their machines! Is the dome meant to pull off or do I have to prise it off with a screw driver or does it unscrew somehow? Or do I have to turn the machine upside down and work on it from below? Please help someone frustration is setting in!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back