Neff Dishwasher Leaking

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a Neff S54M45x5GB/01 Dishwasher. It is just over 2 years old ( out of warrenty) but has only been used about 50 times.

With the side panels off I can see that water collects in the base ( but it appears to only do it on emptying ) until the float switch is activated. There is approximately a mug full of water each time. Just enough to activate the float but not enough to flow out onto the floor.

Unfortunately I cannot see where the leak is coming from and I cannot seem to see how to remove the whole solid plastic base ( which acts as a trough ) to gain access to the main pump.

I would have thought that gaining access to the main pump would be fairly straightforward for maintenance purposes. If I turn the machine completely upside down will I then be able to remove the whole of the base without having to unscrew any other individual componants or touching the door counter balance assembly?

How can I remove the whole plastic base from the machine and do I have to turn the machine completely upside down to achieve this result?

Any help would be appreciated!!

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back