Neff dishwasher S5433X0GB-29 - Reconnecting main pump motor

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Urgent - Urgent - Urgent

Neff integrated dishwasher model S5433X0GB-29 with main circulation pump motor Bosch no. 5600.010630 (ISOL. KL. F M01499 230-240V; see picture at http://www.bosch-home.com/de/store/product/Motor/266520).

I need help to reconnect the motor for the water circulation pump (not the drain pump) to the control panel wires because I lost my connection diagram, cannot find a wiring diagram online and Neff do not supply any (or give advice as to which wire connects to which terminal for "health and safety reasons" according to the customer help line -- I kid you not!).

The Bosch motor has 3 major terminals (labelled 3, 2 and 1, from left to right when in installed position) and a large curved arrow (pointing to the right) embossed on its casing.

I have reconnected correctly the Earth and a black wire (which I assume is the live, to terminal 1 on the motor).

A violet wire (which I assume is the command wire because it comes from the control panel of the dishwasher) needs to reconnect to terminals 2 or 3.
= Which terminal is it please?

Many, many, many thanks.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back