Neff Double oven

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have recently fitted a Neff built under double oven in my apartment. I have replaced a single oven unit. Since fitting this oven, both the upper and lower oven will not heat much above 90 degrees. I was wondering if this could be a cooker fault or a wiring/ fusing fault.

Please help me !!!!!

Jontyjr

Sponsored Links
check one of the elements has not blown if not that wat size of cable is it on?

Ant

Please note forum rule 7

Sponsored Links
The circuit has a 30amp breaker in the CU and this has never tripped. There are two blanks behind the cooker, one for the hob and a spur off for the oven, these are fused with 13amps. I haven't checked the size of the cable yet, but I think the fuse would have gone, had there been too much juice getting through. The ovens both work but only to a certain temperature definately not to max, as you can put your hand in the middle of the oven and keep it there as long as you like, even when it's been on for an hour.
I will check the cable tomorrow as I'm at work right now (nightshift). If the cable was not big enough, would it not have fried and fused the 13 amp.
I'm beginning to think the oven could be faulty, It's only two weeks old, My wife put a Sunday joint in last week and it cooked but took a very long time. That was the first time the oven had been used.

anymore ideas ?

thanks for your help

if its nearly brand new just ring storewhere you bought it from and get them to get an enginneer out! just to make sure

good luck
Ant

Please note forum rule 7

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back