Nest E Thermostat Install

Regards the Nest schedule I am correct in saying it will only switch off IF it detects you are out of the property ?
No, the EE local mast has been damaged by the wind, and we have no service, says "emergency calls only" on my phone, so system it seems does not know I am home so has turned heating into Eco mode.

It would be good if they gave you the option to set the heating to come on and off when you wanted and define the duration. I mistakenly thought that would be the case ?

In a way you can, but why?

I can set the heating room by room, 51RAAw1+hEL.jpg this is an example, 510VC3xAYwL.jpg 51X+aiKhPNL.jpg TRV-report2.jpg so I can arrange room by room heating, however clearly the boiler needs to be running, upload_2021-11-28_22-50-26.png by slowly increasing the temperature I can ensure the boiler fires up on a regular basis. The problem is I can't control cooling, and my hall cools too slow.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back