New Air Flush Button = Poor Flushing Power

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Weve had the air flush button replaced on our toilet and the new one produces a weaker flush. This weaker flush wont take all the waste away as the water comes into the toilet bowl in a longer steady flow rather than a good old shorter big flush.

Is there any way I can alter the button/fixture to get a quicker emptying of the cistern & therfore stronger flush?

Weve just paid a plumber to fit this button so dont really want to pay him again to replace it! The old button used to do a nice strong flush.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Weve just paid a plumber to fit this button so dont really want to pay him again to replace it!
Call him back and politely but firmly say that you want it to work, instead of it not working.

Is it something that can be fixed? I thought maybe this type of button flushed like this and theres nothing I can do about it?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back