New Back Door

Yep, nice door but seriously think about having a hardwood solid door instead, will be cheaper and stronger for security reason.

I suppose you want to know why now ;)

I can break into any UPVC door within 2 mins :cry: and the hardwood door is almost impossible as it take too much time & noise.

Sadly looking at your door, I reckon I can get in less than a minute :eek:

Forget all their claims of the good old multi-lock system blah blah blah

I'm not trying to frighten you but felt you should be told about this because they either won't tell you or they don't know. :mad:

I can advise you on type of door locks, hinge bolts etc for solid door if you need to know.

Why the salesman bang on about the bees knees multi locking systems when the the door is half glass, it can be smashed and just walked through in about 20 seconds.

Sponsored Links
Yep, nice door but seriously think about having a hardwood solid door instead, will be cheaper and stronger for security reason.

I suppose you want to know why now ;)

I can break into any UPVC door within 2 mins :cry: and the hardwood door is almost impossible as it take too much time & noise.

Sadly looking at your door, I reckon I can get in less than a minute :eek:

Forget all their claims of the good old multi-lock system blah blah blah

I'm not trying to frighten you but felt you should be told about this because they either won't tell you or they don't know. :mad:

I can advise you on type of door locks, hinge bolts etc for solid door if you need to know.

Why the salesman bang on about the bees knees multi locking systems when the the door is half glass, it can be smashed and just walked through in about 20 seconds.

Yes, and why people reply to three year old posts beats me as well :confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back