New boiler with storage heaters advice please

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi we have just purchased a property it has electric storage heaters and an emerson heater for hot water. There is a gas supply to the house. It needs a full renovation and can only afford to do the work gradually over next few years. I have looked into the ECo boiler scheme and we may be able to get a free boiler. My question is: Is it possible to get a boiler installed without having radiators attached? Will it be more complicated when we eventually change the storage heaters? I know nothing about plumbing any advice welcomed. Thanks Kelly

Sponsored Links
In the spirit of full disclosure I work directly for Intergas which is the reason I usually leave it to others on here to recommend them.........

However it's one of the very few boilers that can be installed as a water heater only and the rest of the system added a and when funds allow - if you can get one on the scheme

In the spirit of full disclosure I work directly for Intergas which is the reason I usually leave it to others on here to recommend them.........

However it's one of the very few boilers that can be installed as a water heater only and the rest of the system added a and when funds allow - if you can get one on the scheme

Thanks for the info. I will give EDF a ring tomorrow.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back