New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Sponsored Links
Exactly, the whole testing of people is a farce, results are a joke.
It’s all a farce . there’s a handful of security down by the stage in masks and 4,000 spectators getting wasted singing and shouting all over each other. while my sister who lives the other side of the bridge has to keep 2mtrs wear a mask and wait in a queue for Marks & Spencer. Joke.

Exactly, the whole testing of people is a farce, results are a joke. Seems the Dutch are not doing so well with it.
and the passport/lft thing. Whoever dreamt that up needs to get in the corner with a dumbo hat on. It’s a QR code that you can literally send to anyone to use. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

It’s all a farce

And yet you still are obsessed with it. Let it go, you think it is all a hoax so move one. Unless you can't believe that the vast majority of people have had the vaccine and don't believe your antivaxxer nonsense

Sponsored Links
Reporting a home LFT test is widely open to abuse. Each test kit has a QR code and serial number on it. You are 'suppoed' to take the test and then scan the code/register the serial number of the test kit and declare the result of your test.
I wonder how many people have registered an incorrect result, (e.g. register negative when in fact it was positive but they wanted to go out to a venue that night), or haven't bothered to actually take the test and report it as negative?
I have tried to introduce a system at work, (I work in a college of FE), where staff/students take their test in a sterile area and then show it to an invigilator who then has the person drop the used kit into a sealed container. I've been told it would take too much manpower to administer so we 'have to trust' people to be honest in their reporting.
In the case of students we are talking about 16-18 year olds who pull their masks down as soon as you turn your back and who take them off completely as they are leaving at the end of the day. They, (especially the girls), then go round their little group of 5-6-7 giving each other a goodbye hug/kiss on the cheek while boys will shake hands, do some stupid high jump belly bang or hug and slap each others back. And we are supposed to trust them????? :whistle:

Reporting a home LFT test is widely open to abuse. Each test kit has a QR code and serial number on it. You are 'suppoed' to take the test and then scan the code/register the serial number of the test kit and declare the result of your test.
I wonder how many people have registered an incorrect result, (e.g. register negative when in fact it was positive but they wanted to go out to a venue that night), or haven't bothered to actually take the test and report it as negative?
I have tried to introduce a system at work, (I work in a college of FE), where staff/students take their test in a sterile area and then show it to an invigilator who then has the person drop the used kit into a sealed container. I've been told it would take too much manpower to administer so we 'have to trust' people to be honest in their reporting.
In the case of students we are talking about 16-18 year olds who pull their masks down as soon as you turn your back and who take them off completely as they are leaving at the end of the day. They, (especially the girls), then go round their little group of 5-6-7 giving each other a goodbye hug/kiss on the cheek while boys will shake hands, do some stupid high jump belly bang or hug and slap each others back. And we are supposed to trust them????? :whistle:
If covid really was that murderous i’m sure the government would have a system in place that didn’t appear to have been made up by a group of 5 year olds.

If covid really was that murderous i’m sure the government would have a system in place that didn’t appear to have been made up by a group of 5 year olds.

What makes the you think Johnson government is competent?

With ministers selected solely for their obedience to the Johnson Brexit dream, and contracts handed out to their buddies?

£34 billion for an unsuccesful Trace system with a faulty spreadsheet at its heart.

Ferry contract to a company with no ferries

PPE contract to a pub landlord

Brexit Secretary who didn't know that the Dover-Calais route carried a lot of the nation's trade

Deleted as not accurate.
Supply links for claims.

Mod

Last edited by a moderator:
Just remember:

• Positive test numbers aren’t people that are all ILL.
  • A Covid hospitalisation isn’t necessarily someone being treated FOR Covid.
  • A reported Covid death is someone dying from ANY cause within 28 days of a positive test.

Adam Brooks (@EssexPR) / Twitter
And just remember:

you are far more likely to be hospitalised if you aren’t vaccinated.

Belgian government put country into further lockdown Sunday , come Tuesday the courts throw it out and say were is the proof its needed .
Governments lie..... courts decide outcomes based on evidence.

Deleted as not accurate.
Supply links for claims.

Mod

Fancy enforcing nye restrictions on a country and not at the same time enforcing travel restrictions. Even the real Hitler would have had that one covered.
You can’t go out new years eve in Wales where the covid numbers are very low in comparison , but you can hop over the border which is only a stones throw and bring a sh!t load of covid back with you on the bus:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:. What a giant bell end!
And they expect us to take it all seriously!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Sponsored Links
Back