New Covid rules for the UK coming into effect for...

Sponsored Links
Any doctor refusing the vaccine should be ashamed of themselves and should lose their job.
She's apparently a salaried GP, so she's an employee rather than a traditional GP. Which would make it easier to get rid.

All of a sudden we’re giving credibility to ‘you tube nutters’ . What a bunch of pathetic hypocrites.

Sponsored Links
My ex-MP solving a problem:

"Tory MP Tobias Ellwood calls for people to get 'jabbed' in order to avoid mandatory vaccination."

Duh! That'll persuade them.

Scare tactics to twist the arm of the refrainers before this ‘moronic’ scarient dies a death, takes covid with it and we end up with ............................. influenza.

she is a dangerous conspiracist

she refers to the vaccine as an "experimental medicine"
A prifessional with the ability to step back and take an unbiased approach is a ‘dangerous conspiracist’ ??? Really?

She's apparently a salaried GP, so she's an employee rather than a traditional GP. Which would make it easier to get rid.
Ah, so you are an opinion nazi...

Don't forget to put on your jack boots on the way out of your door!

Ah, so you are an opinion nazi...

Don't forget to put on your jack boots on the way out of your door!
I find that Jackboots worn around the house help avoid cold feet and protect from stepping on Lego.

It's not like the former doctor Wakefield, who was struck off for his dishonesty and unethical experimentation. But it's not good and I wonder what the BMAs view is.

Brave NHS GP speaking out against the nonsense:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1475916380558008322

A prifessional with the ability to step back and take an unbiased approach is a ‘dangerous conspiracist’ ??? Really?
Referring to the vaccines, which has been through 3 phase testing and has been approved by all major government agencies is NOT unbiased

Scare tactics to twist the arm of the refrainers before this ‘moronic’ scarient dies a death, takes covid with it and we end up with ............................. influenza.

sky news, this evening

COVID news live: Coronavirus patients in English hospitals jump by 900 in 24 hours

Which it is...

And who are the 'guinea pigs'? :rolleyes:

Care to show us the research that has been done on the multiple combinations/numbers of jabs, timescales of said jabs and effectiveness based on control group analysis?
'project fear' was apparently a conspiracy theory and you fell for that! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Which it is...

And who are the 'guinea pigs'? :rolleyes:

Care to show us the research that has been done on the multiple combinations/numbers of jabs, timescales of said jabs and effectiveness based on control group analysis?
Care to show us how the 3 test phases differed between EUA and normal approval?

Sponsored Links
Back