new dryer doesn't work

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just got a new indesit washer dryer, the washing machine is fine but the dryer doesn't work. It heats up and won't turn off. I have to reset it to get my washing out, still wet and boiling hot. Any ideas?????

Sponsored Links
read the instructions carefully, see that the vent or water collection is working and not blocked

If as you suggest it is faulty and you have just bought it new, complain to the vendor.

Have checked through manual and on website. Everything is set up correctly. An engineer came to look at it earlier but doesn't know what is wrong, is sending a new machine out later in the week. Just thought someone might know a quick fix!

Sponsored Links
Washing still wet and hot indicates there is no water coming into the condenser chamber. With Indesit electronics this could be anything from a broken wire, faulty valve through to knackered electronics.
An Indesit engineer would be able to plug his laptop into the electronics and the machine would tell him what was wrong.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back