New Ensuite

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everybody,

Not sure if this is the right forum or if it should be somewhere else, if so sorry.

I am thinking of putting in an ensuite in my master bedroom as it is quite big(over 20') and it seems a waste of space to just put a bed in there. I was wondering if anyone could help on the minimum size i could get away with for an ensuite shower and sink?? The bathroom is the other side of the wall so shouldnt be a problem in getting water to and from. Also how would i vent it, would an extractor fan be sufficent??

Thanks a lot, and again sorry if its in the wrong forum.

Cheers
Craig

Sponsored Links
i recently put one in

made the room about 1200mm with a 700 shower and then at the side room for shelves.

then its about 1800 long but i did fit a toilet so it could be shorter.

i did it with the opening (no actual door was fitted) facing the basin...toilet to the right and shower to the left. looks good and about the right sizes

Check out plumbcenters space range, corner shower, corner toilet and corner sink, diagonal finish to en-suite, with door, looks good and works well.

Sponsored Links
Thanks a lot for your replies. Think i should be able to get one in.

Thanks again.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back