New Hotpoint SUTCD97B6GM Leaking from Condensor?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi there hoping someone can give me some advice. Got a new hotpoint tumble dryer and all works fine and water container is filling up with water after a load. But a little water is dripping from the condensor unit at the front bottom left.

View media item 100488
After every load I have to pull the condensor unit out and dry it and the front of it otherwise its drips water? Is that normal? Also are the pipes at the back all connected correctly the black and clear one? Not sure if these affect it?

View media item 100487
Thanks all!

Sponsored Links
No new appliance should leak water, if you have read & followed any instructions in the user guide then call Hotpoint or your supplier & arrange a repair under warranty.

get the whole machine replaced, you will have nothing but trouble with it!
normally it would be due to a dirty or worn seal on the condenser; sometimes the condenser glue seal fails causing this but i suspect yours is caused by a defective housing and the condenser is not seating properly. if correct nor will a replacement!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back