New indesit dishwasher leaks

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,

I have had a new dishwasher (indesit IDGF 125) for approximately 2 weeks now. All set up with solutions and salts correctly. waste outlet secure, correct and clear.

However I am baffled that after EVERY cycle (5 programmes) there is a puddle on the floor.

I have checked all water in pipes DRY all water out pipes DRY underneath the machine DRY but the puddle persists. its probably only about 2 cupfulls and appears after machine has finished, perhaps draining. Have I forgotten to remove some plug somewher? the waste pipe is new and clear. Even tied tissues around all joints to check ....Help my laminate is getting knack'd!javascript:emoticon(':?:')

Thanks all xD :?: :(

Sponsored Links
make sure mc is tilted back slighty not leaning forward and stop useing 3 in 1 and salt and rinse aid . it causes it to over foam .

Ok Ill try that, adjust the feet.

not sure if overfoaming is part of the problem because i've used rinse aid salt and cheap ass tabs (s'cuse me but Daisy from Tesco cant be called classy can it)
Ive pause the cycle (with pause button) to chuck in an extra spoon or so now and then and couldnt descibe the situation as foamy at all.

however millions of thanks for the tilt tip...i'll set to.

Cheers xD

Sponsored Links
hey ...FYI , I think we won....adjusted the feet and ran the machine....no leaks . Barely believe it was so simple but very grateful. Here's to an arrid future !

Ta v muchness xD

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back