New Keypad for Scantronic 9800+ control panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hello all, Can anyone please recommend a replacement keypad for my Scantronic 9800+ control Panel. The current Keypad (9827) is playing up & the buttons are sticking/playing up when entering the user code.

I believe the 9827 keypad are now obsolete.

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
even easier my office mobile is on my profile, call me.
i really must sort out my profile to have my email addy on it,
haven't got time now to do it

so give me a call i and i will arrange to send it to you, you are lucky it was just going to the scrap bin later this week with all the other garbage we have taken out this month!

Hello OasisT,
Hope you had a good Christmas. Just catching up to know whether you had a chance to send me the 9827 Keypad.
Best wishes for 2011.

Kind Regards

Ap222.

If he has not been able to a easy fix is to use another code but not using the original numbers.

posted tuesday mate.

if you dont get it by monday post me

Its ok i have a couple of old ones sat in stores!

Oasis

Thanks Otech, I'LL look out for it on Monday. Will let you know when I get it.
Kind regards

posted tuesday mate.

Oasis
Oasis[/quote]
Hi OasisT, hope you well. I still have not recieved the keypad. Thought I'd wait another week, maybe delays/lost in post, but nothing yet.
regards

Did you paypal him the postage and a tip for his trouble?

posted tuesday mate.

Oasis

Hi Oasis, I was away. Unfortunately I didn't recieve the keypad, I have checked with my local post depot, but no luck. :cry: Anyway please let me know how much I owe you for the keypad, as I wish to reimburse you for it. I appreciate your kind gratitude, and if you still have another one of this 9827 keypads, I will really be grateful.
Kind regards
Ap

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back