new mixer shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all,

im wanting to replace my mixer shower as my bathroom is getting renovated and am after a mixer shower that has the following...

1) can handle 2 bar pressure from pumped gravity fed system without leaking
2) has to be thermostatic
3) have pipe inlets around 150mm apart

what are the best showers to get? I mean best performance, most reliability and also give a good flowrate? Im also interested in (if possible) plumbing straight in 22mm to the mixer. Currently i have 22mm polyplumb pipe which adapts to 15mm copper for the inlets on my current mixer. Id like to remove the 15mm and go straight in with 22 so i can max the flow rate. Would keeping 22mm feed straight into mixer make a significant difference to flow? There seems to be a lot of vailable mixers on the market, but i have no idea on which ones are the 'bees knees' of showers!

Any help would be great!

Sponsored Links
try the Mira Discovery its a very good flow shower .i dont think there is a shower out there that you can connect to 22mm pipes but if there is i aint seen it :eek: go on the mira web site and look at the spek

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back