New "old" pics

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
goodstuff roy very interesting , i uploaded a pic in my album last week of a slight mistake i made take a look at my "now you see it now you dont" pic above the door i dont think the sparky will be to happy

...Good pics steve ;)
not as interesting as yours roy all boring skim or float and set thats all i do anyway i may have some good stuff later im on a large job at the mo workin for a manchester outfit whos traveled down this way and im hoping to get it on vid

...Good pics steve ;)
not as interesting as yours roy all boring skim or float and set thats all i do anyway i may have some good stuff later im on a large job at the mo workin for a manchester outfit whos traveled down this way and im hoping to get it on vid

Got some more photos of that job I couldn't get them on here at time of job so am waitin for the nipper to download them off my camera on to an album . Should get them on in the next few days ;) Glad you got a bit of work on Steve ;)

...Good pics steve ;)

Got some more photos of that job I couldn't get them on here at time of job so am waitin for the nipper to download them off my camera on to an album . Should get them on in the next few days ;) Glad you got a bit of work on Steve ;)
Been takin a big kitchen out the last few days and strppin' wallpaper off, will be skimmin' ready for tiling the walls. Also a big floor to tile. At least I get a bit of variety, last week putting in drains and digging up concrete for flower beds !!! Haven't been on the trowel for a while now...Spice of life they say Eh? :LOL:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back