New plastic £20 note.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Could I let peeps know that the new £20 note is very new and sticks together. I have been almost caught out twice giving £40 instead of £20, Rub your money together to separate it. That is all my minions.

Sponsored Links
Could I let peeps know that the new £20 note is very new and sticks together. I have been almost caught out twice giving £40 instead of £20, Rub your money together to separate it. That is all my minions.

Then wash your hands.

All these damn new notes are a pain in the butt. I know for a fact that I have lost at least one tenner due to two being stuck together.
now I rough the notes up prior to pocketing them, I also off set two or more notes along the side edge by 5mm or so then fold in half, that way I’m assured of being able to peel off just one

Sponsored Links
I fold them up individually before hiding them in the depths of my wallet where they remain for an eternity...

The other problem with the new £10 and £20 notes is that they look the same. The modern coins all look the same too. Modern life is rubbish.

Bring back the 10 Bob note, and the old white fiver! You’d notice the difference in them, I don’t think the do a wallet big enough for the white fiver

Sponsored Links
Back