New shower installed, reduce flow/energy use

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
All,

Just installing a new shower in a property where I pay all the bills. Currently has 3 ensuite showers, 2 fed from unvented cylinder 1, electric 9kw. Removing the electric due to unreliabilty and running costs. The electric shower is delivering 3.5Lpm new shower will be way above this (Bristan jute ceiling fed). Can anyone recommend a flow restictor to me have seen some at QS supplies that are only a few £ anyone used these do they increase noise?

Sponsored Links
Be very careful with QS, I bought 3 flow limiters to screw into shower hoses. The cheeky s*ds charged me a courier for EACH flow limiter despite all 3 turning up in a single box. The total cost was £30. Read the small print, there's plenty of complaints on the web about this lot.

Ethnic minorities from Leicester.
We closed their account within 3 months.
Not good to deal with at all.

Have tried to use before they had corner branch soil stacks for well below normal price never did deliver. Anyone know of another place to purchase?

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back