New Vaillant boiler

Sponsored Links
You are intimidated by my knowledge.

How can one feel intimidated by someone who's only knowledge is from a brochure :rolleyes: :confused:

I note you do not highlight and quote my statement that you have never fitted any boiler and are mis-representing the posters on here by intimating you have/do :rolleyes:

You clearly don't even know what OpenTherm control is, which Vaillant and Glow Worm do not have, never mind them lacking weather compensation, or what a "dual temperatures" boiler is.

Sadly for you I do. I also have the advantage of fitting boilers that have this built in. Whens the last time you ever touched anything that had open therm in it, apart from a brochure :eek:

Vaillant have weather comp available and dual temp options, which I have fitted plenty of, again something you have no practical real world experience of.

In a previous post, you did not even know that all properties and systems were not compatable with weather comp. Couldn't find that out on google could you :LOL:

Please stick to changing bathrooms.

Don't fit bathrooms and don't do any plumbing that is not connected to heating systems. My qualifications are only in gas as I am a practising, qualified, heating engineer.

Something you will know nothing about :LOL:

Please stick to reading about boilers and keep it to your self. You can offer no constructive advice to any poster that he/she cannot look up in a brochure themselves.

I also note you create the same reaction on other forums where you still post as Water Systems and Dr Drivel.

If you must continue to mis-inform and mis-represent yourself to unsuspecting posters on here, then you should have a 'Safety warning' added to all your posts by admin, clearly informing posters you are not competent, are unqualified and know nothing that cannot be read off a page.

It's about time you were banned for the third time waterdrivelburner :mad: :eek:

You are intimidated by my knowledge.

How can one feel intimidated

You are attempting to justify the unjustifiable.

You clearly don't even know what OpenTherm control is, which Vaillant and Glow Worm do not have, never mind them lacking weather compensation, or what a "dual temperatures" boiler is.

Sadly for you I do.

You can't do as you recommend scrap that does not have it.

Please stick to changing bathrooms.

Don't fit bathrooms

Well you don't know much about boilers and heating that is for sure. Not only that you unwilling to learn. Maybe this is the education system. I blame Thatcher then.

care in the community is a result of thatchers cutbacks to the nhs so I blame her too; for your disillusioned and schizophrenic condition bigbull****.

Sponsored Links
I fit Broags, so I agree I should perhaps scrap them then.

I notice you cannot or will not reply to any part about you having not fitted any gas appliance/boiler, ot the fact that you constantly attempt to mis-represent yourself on here as someone who is experienced as an installer, or that your only knowledge is obtained from brochures.

Strange that. As they say, the truth often hurts.

Your eductaion was provided about 60 years ago and from the rubbish you spout on here, your brain has obviously stayed in that era.

Perhaps you were held in a German POW camp and that is why you are so against them as proved in your posts about anything German.

Please BB, give it a rest and get that chip off your shoulder.

You really are making yourself look more stupid and pitiful to posters on here, if that is at all possible :eek:

Anyway your idiotic postings give us trained and qualified gas engineers something to laugh about during our daily grind.

How does it feel to be the laughing stock of any forum you post on burner drivel :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

care in the community is a result of thatchers cutbacks to the nhs so I blame her too; for your disillusioned and schizophrenic condition bigbull****.

Care in the Comunity has greatly improved which is why BigBullShit is allowed to be out!

You may have noticed that BBS sometimes disappears for a few weeks at a time, presumably into respite care.

We need Paul Barker's assistance here as he used to be a Registered Mental Nurse!

Tony

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back