New World GFR 10001/10002/10003/10004/10005

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am in a bit of a spot as i don't have the installation manual for my gas fire. My corgi guy won't sign it off on the landlord certificate until he is happy that the coal configuration is correct (I know saftey is paramount and no arguments but i do often wonder what he will come up with next.)

Anyway i have really tried the manufacturers for the manual getting right through to the archive section through devious means and everything. The manual is out of print and that is that - for ever basically!

I don't want to remove the fire and replace at great expense over something so silly as the coal layout.

so has anybody by any amazing chance got this booklet that they can email me the relevant page from. (i know this is a long shot). I have put all the models that have the same manual in the subject.

Thanks,

Magnus

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back