New World GFR 10001/10002/10003/10004/10005

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All,

I am in a bit of a spot as i don't have the installation manual for my gas fire. My corgi guy won't sign it off on the landlord certificate until he is happy that the coal configuration is correct (I know saftey is paramount and no arguments but i do often wonder what he will come up with next.)

Anyway i have really tried the manufacturers for the manual getting right through to the archive section through devious means and everything. The manual is out of print and that is that - for ever basically!

I don't want to remove the fire and replace at great expense over something so silly as the coal layout.

so has anybody by any amazing chance got this booklet that they can email me the relevant page from. (i know this is a long shot). I have put all the models that have the same manual in the subject.

Thanks,

Magnus

Sponsored Links
I've got a few of the powerflame books but on paper not pdf. If no-one else has it mail me your adress and i will post it to you.

Hi Ollski,

I have emailled you my details. Thank you in advance for your kind help.

Cheers,

Magnus

I've not received an email magnus....try it again I'll have another check in the morning (virtually never read them)

Sponsored Links
Hi Ollski,

Did you have any luck with the installation manual. I am not sure if you got my address details etc.

Be really brilliant if you do have the page i need.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Magnus

Magnus mate I did do it but main sorting office the other day told me there was up to 4 weeks delay with mail, so you may need to hold on a little while!.

I certainly have no problem waiting.

Thanks a mill for that - life saver!

Cheers

Magnus

Magnus no problem, I will do it again tonight and drop it in the post in the morning to be with you near the end of the week.

Hi Ollski,

I got the information today. That is brilliant - i can't thank you enough.

Nice to know there are still people like you out there !

Cheers,

Magnus

hi Magnus,

My Dad has just moved into a house with a New World GFR 10001 gas fire, but he has no instructions for it. Could I please ask a favour - could you send him a copy of the one you got from Ollski? If this would be OK I will let you know his address. Alternatively, if its any easier for you, a scanned pdf version would do fine.

Thanks very much in advance.

cheers,
sam

Hi sam,

I would be very happy to pass on the favour that ollski did for me - it would be a pleasure. However, the thing he sent to me was the installation guide. It is a guide for gas technicians on how to install the appliance and commision it. It gives info about flue specification, installation procedure, coal layout and testing. It says nothing about the operation of the device.

If this is what you need let me know and i will scan and email it to you. If it is the user guide you want, perhaps give Ollski a try.

All the best,

Magnus

Why not get another engineer to do a safety cert :idea:
im sure the layout is simple to work out without the book
if you service them regular i set them second nature
think hes messing you around

Hi gasandoil

Thanks for the advice - i did get to that point where I said that it couldn't be that bloody important in the end - my guy was a real old woman about every little detail.

Anyway, it was all sorted a few months ago once i got the installation manual.

I was just replying to another chap who want the book copied.

Cheers,

hi,

The installation guide would be perfect. There is currenty no flue, and he would like to check that this is OK with the chimney dimensions. You should be able to see my email address in my profile now.

Thanks very much indeed.

cheers,
sam

Hi Sam,

I will do it by the week end. I can see your email in the profile as you say.

Cheers,

Magnus

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back